Creating Bright Hearts and Bright Minds Leveraging on 21st Century Information Technology Methods, Through Individualized Instruction, and Self-paced Learning.
- Self-Directed Learning According To The Student’s Pace
- Blended Mode of Learning of Face to Face Instruction and Online Delivery
- Multimedia Curriculum Incorporating The S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Approach
- Mirrors IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) UK
- Rigorous Dynamic Up To Date Academic Approach of 21st Century of Holistic Learning Balancing Spiritual, Emotional, Intellectual, and Physical Attributes
- Character Learning Via Emerging Leaders and Value Education