Inside Out Character Class. In this activity, we aim to teach teamwork and courage. At the same time, it helps our kids to have fun, better their motor skills, and learn agility.
“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” Mark 9:23
Character Class: What’s Uniquely Me?
Our students had fun learning to share their views? Key learning point today is the Discoverer:
1. Learning to discover about themselves and others
2. Learning to discover the nervousness and confidence in making presentation
3. Discovering that though it is an uncomfortable place, they can still do what is important for them.
4. Learning to grow in their self-esteem and social skills
5. Learning to be more fluent in speaking English